Dr. Leah Alexander, M.D. FAAP, a board-certified Pediatrician in New Jersey, began working at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey in 2000. She has been working as an independently contracted pediatrician with Medical Doctors Associates at Pediatricare Associates of New Jersey since 2005.
She completed her graduation from Kalamazoo College and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. Then, she completed her pediatric residency at Overlook and Morristown Memorial Hospitals. Dr. Leah is board-certiﬁed in General Pediatrics.
She also has an interest in culinary arts outside of the medical realm. In 2007, she began Global Palate, LLC, a catering company, after studying culinary courses at the French Culinary Institute. She ran her own catering business for six years and served small group parties as an owner and executive chef. She is also a freelance writer and editor outside of her pediatric work.
Leah Alexander’s Education & Training:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Health Science, Kalamazoo College
Leah Alexander’s Work History & Experience:
- Pediatrician, Medical Doctor’s Associates
- Pediatric Consultant, HealthTap
- Pediatrician, PediatriCare Associates Fair Lawn, NJ
- Pediatrician, Progressive Pediatrics
- Pediatrician, Elizabeth Pediatric Group